Friday, March 26, 2010

Good phone under 30 for an 11 year old

Good phone under 30 for an 11 year old?

Right i got my kid an Alcatel OT708 so i dont want another one but i do want maybe a touch screen for my other kid like the alcatel Ot708. So basically i would like something under 30 pounds a bit like the Alcatel OT708 but not another 708 so yes some thing like another alcatel or maybe a nokia may be good Right i got my kid an Alcatel OT708 so i dont want another one but i do want maybe a touch screen for my other kid like the alcatel Ot708. So basically i would like something under 30 pounds a bit like the Alcatel OT708 but not another 708 so yes some thing like another alcatel or maybe a nokia may be good and please tell me what type of phone it is and the munbers and all plz tell me what kind of phone it is with all of the numbers and all

samsungs will last longer and are usually cheaper.Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |