Friday, March 26, 2010

3g on a mobile phone free to use

Is 3g on a mobile phone free to use ? I am getting a new contract on Orange. Its 20 a month 400 Minutes and unlimited texts. The phone I am getting is the Nokia E71 and it comes free with the contract. It comes with 3G and I was wandering if 3G is free to use or would I always have to be near a WiFI spot to use the 3G. in some places it says 3G is free and in others it says it costs I thought it would be like the iPhone where the internet doesnt cost anything and you can go on it anywhere.

There is nothing about it in the contract in fact it doesnt mention internet. I really want to know if i can go on the internet anywhere with out it costing me anything extra on the contract or i have to pay which i really dont want to do. Please help Thanks. Thanks shaun so 3g doesnt mean internet anywhere anytime for free? unless its included in a bundle eg. t mobile where every contract there is on it includes unlimited internet ?

Answer:

you can get one free to use on mobile 3g at

www.free3gmobilephoneoffers.co.uk/Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |