Friday, March 26, 2010

How to fix my Nokia 6126?

I have a Nokia 6126 that I bought from someone because they were getting rid of it and I liked the phone when I had it. The guy I bought it from said there was something wrong with the phone and I was aware of that when I bought it as he told me in advance.

I tested it out and it keeps spazzing out sometimes it will stay still for a few seconds but then itll keep going back to the main screen and then a black screen and will altercate every few milliseconds. I was wondering if there was any way I can fix this without having to send it to a shop. Another thing to add is when the screen goes black the keypad lights up then once the screen shows up again the keypad isnt lit.Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |