Friday, March 26, 2010

Samsung or Nokia

Samsung or Nokia Which make would you recommend? I am looking to buy either the Nokia 5230 or the Samsung Tocco Lite. Both are touchscreen phones and are very similar in their features and functions. The samsung has a better camera but some of the reviews i have read about the Samsung arent brilliant but then again others are. Which phone would be a better choice?


SAMSUNG TOCCO lite is way better . check out and compare them in gsmarena.com

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic a great phone However it took me a week to figure out why my battery life is very short. I was charging this phone every night and it runs out of battery at 6pm the next day. Double check: 1 Your RSS or Web Feed settings. This will activate your Wifi and drain the battery. 2 Your Mail for Exchange settings.

I had this set to check every hour and my phone only lasted a day. 3 All internet settings. Make the apps ask for connection. If you have any apps that automatically check for updates you will drain the battery. 4 Apps in the background. Like IM or Facebook. 5 Email automatic retrieval. After I turned all of these automatic features off my battery life is the same as Nokias spec. I really enjoy this phone.Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |