Monday, March 22, 2010

Nokia E72 MMS picture size problem

why when i receive MMS, the picture is very small? On my E71, the picture was about full screen size. Also, when i send pictures to other people via MMS, they receive a small thumbnail as well. why?

Answer:

what resolutions of the photos you are receiving? i can't even sent an MMS with a picture that I have taken on the phone (at 5MP). It is supposed to be resizing I guess, but when I select the picture I get an "Object not supported error"Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

1 comments:

Seljak said...

It is known problem with some cell phone operator servers and new generation mobile phones. For example - Telenor Serbia MMS server has outdated software and MMS reception on Nokia E72 or new Windows Mobile phones is useless. It's been months since they "wait for server software upgrade" to resolve this issue :(

Post a Comment

 
Share |