Monday, March 22, 2010

how to calibrate my touchscreen phone?

i got a LG phone, the KU990R. The first time I switched on the mobile, the screen showed me a message: "Touchscreen calibration" and below that "tap the centre of blinking point" and a plus mark (+). I don't know what's the next step for me, so if you can help me continue, that would be very helpful.


answer:

What you see is the touchscreen calibration process that will make tapping on the screen more accurate. So when you tap on a certain area on the display, it won't register you tapping somewhere else. You should have a stylus bundled with the LG Viewty when you bought the device. Use it to tap on the crosshair (+) to calibrate the screen. The crosshair should move to several locations, typically to the four corners of the screen. Continue tapping on the crosshairs and once that's done, you should be good to go.Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |