Sunday, March 21, 2010

How can I uninstall a theme on my Nokia e66?

How can I uninstall a theme on my Nokia e66?

How can i delete or uninstall themes on a Nokia E66? I try to do file manager and gallery but I couldn't find the theme files there. In the theme selection mode there's no option to delete. I want to install new themes but I'd like to remove some of the old ones to free some space.



Answer:

Go to Tools then App Manager to uninstall the theme. If the theme isn't there, then you may want to this try alternative method which worked for some users. Connect your phone to the PC using the Mass Storage mode. Look for a folder named "Private" -> "10207114" -> "Import". The themes are supposed to be stored here on the memory card. Go to "skn" in each of these folders (named by numbers) to find the theme you want to delete. If you can't open the file, then you'll have to use Notepad to open it. Once you locate the theme's folder, delete everything in that folder including the folder itself.


I don't have a Nokia E66 to try this method, so I can't say for sure it'll work. But it's worth a try. Do remember to do backups first, just in case anything goes wrong.Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |