Saturday, April 3, 2010

reducing orange CONTRACT MOBILE PHONES

I've had a Orange iPhone contract for 3 months now based on a tariff of £45 (1000 calls and 500 texts) for two years, plus insurance and as from today unlimited texts.


I have been told that my work hours are being reduced so inevitably I want to cut down on costs ! I looked over my bills and saw I'm only using about half of my minutes so I called orange and asked to reduce it.

I spoke to a very rude man who told me I had to wait until half way through my contract to reduce any tariff. I told him how when I was on a iPhone contract with o2 it wasn't a problem he said "yeah well we aren't o2" and laughed.

I just don't want to wait a year to change my tariff and it has annoyed me that they really don't care about their customers even though I have my bill as direct debit and this is the first time I've needed help or even spoken to them.

Answer:Share This Post on Twitter Just Click Tweet Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share |